Thanks to this application (and the other Widget apps from PacoLabs), you can now customize the Today view of your device, by adding custom widgets for some specific purposes.
From anywhere in your device, with a simple top to bottom swipe, you'll have access to your own information and actions.
Each Clock widget allows to view 1 to 6 different clocks on the same row.
Each clock can display the current time or the one of a specific timezone.
The time can be displayed as an analog or a digital clock, with or without the seconds.
A text can be associated (to display the town name and time offset).
Various parameters can be changed (like the font name and the day or night colors).
The application is really easy to use and is adapted to the fresh look of your device.
You can add as many widgets as you want and they will be displayed in up to 3 different lists. Those same lists will be available in the Today view and in the application (although it is possible, if you want, to hide some widgets in the Today view).
To avoid overloading the Today view, when too many widgets are displayed, an intuitive control will allow you to navigate from one widget to another.
Even if the main purpose of the app is to view the widgets in the Today view, it can also be very handy to view them directly in the application (a long press on a widget in the Today view will open it directly in the main application).
- General: Enhanced display in today's view, with full support for reduced and extended mode.
- General: Adaptations to iPhone X.
- General: Adaptations to iOS11.
- General: Cancel button removed when editing the widget for better consistency (the Close button is always located at the top left).
- General: Displays the first widget extension when Force Touch is used on the application icon.
- Clock: Enhanced color customization (hours/minutes/seconds/separator).
- Various corrections and improvements.
- General: Ability to remove the left and bottom empty margins in the Today View.
- General: Ability to enable high resolution display in the Today View.
- General: Ability to perform searches in settings lists (timezone/font/...).
- General: Ability to change the colors used in the app.
- General: New animation displayed in the background.
- General: iPad Pro support.
- General: Improved resize animation handling in Today View.
- Clock: Ability to display the date in a custom format.
- Clock: Option to remove leading zero.
- Clock: The title height can be increased.
- Clock: Improved handling of various font styles.
- Various fixes and improvements.
Clock Widget can be purchased on the App Store
We do not collect any personal information from your use of our apps.
For more information or support, please contact
To get some fresh news regarding our work : here is our twitter PacoLabs