WaveWall allows you to create beautiful images from your iPod songs and sound recordings.
Generate your own abstract wallpapers, avatars, posters, social website covers or collectible cards, and send them to facebook, twitter, email, camera roll and more.
Some elements like the different waveform representations of the music, the album artwork, the title, the author and the available lyrics can be combined to generate a very original image that will remind you your favorite music.
You can also record a specific voice message and generate the visual representation of it, adding a custom message and picture : a perfect personal image to gift to someone you like.
Here are some key features of WaveWall :
- Create an unlimited number of various image representation of your audio files.
- Visually recognize in those images the different audible variations of the sounds.
- Listen to your audio file or music and watch, in real time, its progression on the generated waveform image.
- Multiple presets ready to be used as a device wallpaper, a poster to be printed, a facebook cover, an avatar and even more.
- Highly customizable, in case you want a very specific representation.
- Random feature if you want some surprise, and an unpredictable representation.
This application, can run on your iPhone and your iPad.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
- Fix : Fix for a potential crash when loading a new song.
- New : Association to the wavewall:// url scheme (allowing launch from third party applications).
WaveWall can be purchased on the App Store
We do not collect any personal information in our apps.
For some of our applications, we may use anonymised analytics information to better understand how the users are interacting with the app in order to improve it.
For more information or support, please contact
To get some fresh news regarding our work : here is our twitter PacoLabs