Con Unlive, è possibile esportare in modo semplice e veloce le foto e i video contenuti nelle tue Live Photos preferite.
Le Live Photo sono immagini che prendono vita per alcuni secondi. Possono essere creati su dispositivi Apple recenti e hanno lo scopo di migliorare le foto tradizionali.
Grazie a Unlive:
- La foto associata può essere esportata in formato .jpg, .png o .heic (se supportata dal dispositivo).
- Il video associato può essere esportato in formato .mov o .gif.
È possibile specificare le dimensioni dell'immagine o del video prima dell'esportazione, al fine di controllare la dimensione del file esportato.
Troverai l'interfaccia utente originale e intuitiva, comune a tutte le nostre applicazioni video.
Queste applicazioni sono stata mostrate molte volte da Apple e da vari siti web.
- Fix to avoid a crash when the Files button of the video import popup is selected (on iPads with iOS versions lower than iOS11).
- Media can be imported into the application using the standard photo picker (its content is similar to Apple's Photo application).
- Media can be imported into the application using the standard file picker (its content is similar to that of Apple's Files application).
- Ability to export the image as a HEIC file (if your device supports it).
- When the media is saved to the camera roll, it is automatically associated to an album named "Unlive".
- The previously selected Live Photo is now highlighted in blue in the Live Photo selection screen.
- iTunes File Sharing has been renamed File, since it is now possible to access media using Apple's File application as well.
- The iTunes File Sharing folder is now visible/modifiable in the Apple Files application.
- The filename of the exported image file is now prefixed by the original filename of the source Live Photo, followed by the current date and time.
- The date and gps metadata information from the source Live Photo is correctly added to the extracted image.
- The request for review popup is displayed less often.
- A small tutorial is displayed while using the app to learn the basics.
I hope that you will enjoy the following content:
- Improvements for iOS11 and iPhone X.
- GPS and date of creation are kept when the media is added to the Camera Roll.
- Videos are now sorted by modification date in the "Recently Added" folder and by creation date in the other folders (Photos/Favorites/LivePhotos).
- Various fixes and improvements.
- New : Photo Cloud compatibility. All your videos, even the ones in the cloud can be used in the app.
- New : 3D Touch support. A new Quick Action is available in the main screen : open the most recent video in your Camera Roll.
- New : Live Photos support. It is possible to open the video part included in a Live Photo, like you are used to do it with your videos.
- New : Extensions - A live Photo can also be imported directly from other applications like the Photo app.
- New : iPad Pro compatibility. Enjoy the app on the big screen of your iPad Pro.
- New : Multitasking support. Thanks to Split View, use another application at the same time. The layout of the app is adjusted accordingly.
- New : App Thinning & Bitcode support. The disk space taken by the app has been highly reduced.
- Fix : Various fixes and improvements.
- New : Action Extension. It is now possible to rotate your videos and export them, directly inside another application (like the Photo app).
- New : Photo Extension. It is now possible to rotate the selected video, directly inside the Photo app.
- Fix : Preserve input video audio quality (channels/sample rate)
- Fix : Small fixes and improved stability of the application.
- Change : iOS8 adaptation.
- New : iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus support.
- Change : Flat icon, status bar integration, new image background that reacts to user motion.
- Change : Improved Open-in export destination that gives more choices to the user (some of them may however be redundant with the other export destination).
- Change : Simpler video encoding of the exported videos using the Improved Compatibility mode. Those video files should be readable on more video players.
- Change : When exported using the Open-in feature, the video filename is correctly set (to the same one than the one used for Email or iTunes file Sharing).
- New : Icons added to the to export buttons, for a quicker identification.
- New : videorotateandflip:// scheme support to launch externally Video Rotate & Flip.
- New : Disable automatic device screen lock (causing a potential application close) during long conversions.
- New : iPhone5 screen support.
- New : iOS6 adaptations.
- New : On iOS6, "Open In" export feature allowing to send a video directly to another application (handling video import).
- New : Video import Handling to allow other applications to directly send videos to the application.
- Change : Allows music player to continue playing after the application launch.
- Fix : Various bug fixes and improvements.
Unlive possono essere acquistati su App Store
Informativa sulla privacy
Non raccogliamo alcuna informazione personale dall'utilizzo delle nostre applicazioni.
For more information or support, please contact (in english or french)
To get some fresh news regarding our work : here is our twitter PacoLabs